GENERAL DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Solutions Consultant, Dynamic Business Solutions will focus more as a Functional Consultant in the practice area of DBS and will be responsible for supporting presales client interaction and functional delivery of enterprise-class cloud solutions to Valorem clients through Dynamics CRM, the Office 365 stack and the Microsoft collaboration platform. The FCDBS will work with our customers across all phases including selling, planning, design, development and deployment to meet and exceed the client’s requirements. By doing this our clients will make the most of their CRM application suite and maximize the return on their investment. The FCDBS will do this by:
- Working with Valorem’s customers in both pre-sales as well as billable scenarios when necessary to accelerate opportunities for CRM, CRM Online and Office 365.
- Acts as the initial functional point of contact with sales reps in representing the Dynamics business practice to clients; demonstrates functional expertise in current Online products and modules, and has a basic understanding of competitive landscape. Continuously researches latest trends, practices, features, and business marketplace in CRM and related market spaces
- Maintaining one or more functional/application Microsoft Dynamics Competency designations
- Leads the Dynamics business in the advisory, planning and design for Organizational Change Management, which covers training/learning planning and delivery, adoption best-practices, system governance guidance, support planning, and project communications. Acts as a consulting leader in methods that support these OCM components.
- Acts as a functional delivery leader in the design/planning stages of implementations to drive workshops and interviews that help plan and surface information used by the delivery team to plan and architect the solution. Some business analytics and clarification efforts are a part of this role. Sends design inputs and discovery outcomes to solution architect and other team members.
- Work directly with Valorem’s internal sales, marketing and operations teams responsible for the internal Valorem Dynamics.
- Occasional application configuration responsibilities for techno-functional efforts, such as settings and minor changes; quality assurance support; client/user acceptance process support
- Identify opportunities by collaborating with our sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
The Solutions Consultant, Dynamics CRM will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong functional, OCM and sales support experience
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communications skills
- 3-6 years in the CRM consulting or similar role
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.com CRM application design, configuration, implementation
- Understand CRM consulting "best practices" and methodologies. Provide guidance to customers around design principals, best practices, deployment methods and adoption.
- Basic understanding of the growing Office 365 productivity and collaboration-ware suite. Proficiency is desired in any of the following: Yammer, SharePoint, One-Note, Teams, Office 365 Groups, Delve.
- Have or will pass at least one required Dynamics certification exam
- Generate high quality deliverables as documented in signed Statements of Work
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple technical and line of business contacts within the assigned customer engagements. Incumbent is required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
PLACEMENT CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS
- 6+ years of relevant business experience, demonstrated expertise with either Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com.
- Prefer strong experience with Office 365.
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and/or project management,
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred,
- Microsoft certification preferred.
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.Submit Your Resume For This Position