GENERAL DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for someone with an established track record of producing exceptional work, as well as shepherding projects from beginning to end (from inception to delivery). The ideal candidate is creative, and can translate storyboards and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote Valorem’s service offerings. You are highly collaborative, organized, efficient, and capable of partnering across several disciplines (and stakeholders) to manage and track schedules, shoots, production milestones, and map to overall offering and content releases. If you have strong video production and storytelling skills, are well-versed in post-production tools and digital publishing, and want to play a pivotal role in creating - and managing the production of - cutting edge globally consumed content for our service offerings, customer experiences and internal operations, this is the job for you!
- Think creatively about how software and technology can inspire people and help them accomplish their goals and simplify their lives, then translate this into visual content
- Help define and deliver next-generation video experiences, keeping up with evolving video and technology trends
- Manage content projects from start to finish
- Be an excellent collaborator and work well with a small, nimble team of producers and editors
- Be agile and willing to revise and improve content on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with stakeholders, marketers, subject matter experts and customers to design video and image related content
- Build a scalable, repeatable, and sustainable model to develop, localize, and globalize content
- Ability to oversee and complete small and large video productions with clear deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong attention to details, schedules, editorial flow, and all phases of video production.
- Preparing and tracking departmental expense reports in collaboration with VP of Marketing.
- Coordination of all necessary legal paperwork
PLACEMENT CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years producing and editing video
- 2+ years of experience managing video or content projects from start to finish, including: planning, scheduling, shoots and shot lists, interviews, downloading footage, editing, and delivering to a wide variety of content destinations
- Ability to create visually dynamic and professional video using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Asset creation using Illustrator and visual comping using Adobe Photoshop a huge plus for us.
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Ability to innovate - think of creative new ways to tell a story, show a product, or teach a consumer about technology through video
- Experience working in the technology field, understanding the business and customer goals for a consumer audience, and translating those goals into conversational, engaging content for customers
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
Submit resume via email to CAREERS@VALOREM.COMSubmit Your Resume For This Job