GENERAL DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the sales team, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing and retaining the company’s top clients. This position serves as an integral complement in delivering client value and creating successful outcomes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drives the account service experience with a consultative approach in managing the customer’s expectations and growth with a goal of loyalty and retention.
- Develop and implement key account plans focused on increasing revenue, ROI and strategic alignment through the identification of opportunities across multiple practice areas.
- Establish account KPIs and tracking dashboard to provide performance measurement and business insight.
- Collaborate across all Valorem client teams including sales consultants, project delivery and practices to expand our footprint, influence and create best practices for service excellence.
- Gains and retains proficiency in understanding practice area services and engages internal teams with potential new ideas regarding cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Fosters relationships with multiple groups throughout the account including the C-Suite and builds and maintains a key account contact list.
- Conducts quarterly and annual business reviews with reporting centered on KPIs, strategic roadmaps and projected revenues.
PLACEMENT CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum two years in a consultative sales role with a proven track record in fostering client relationships.
- Ability to excel cross-functionally and maintain productive working relationships with senior leadership and internal partners.
- Analytically driven and able to evangelize and execute account business plans and strategy.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with a problem solving mentality.
- Experience with Microsoft platforms and products preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
Submit resume via email to CAREERS@VALOREM.COMSubmit Your Resume For This Job