GENERAL DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Dynamics CRM Application Product Manager is responsible for leading our Microsoft vendor-focused Dynamics CRM work-stream, engaging daily with our Microsoft stakeholders towards ongoing product initiatives:
- Working directly with Microsoft product marketing teams to learn and understand business goals, help clarify, define and promote ideation roadmaps; and drive effective solutions for our CRM projects. This role will help the client and valorem adhere to good processes and will help make improvements to delivery processes.
- In support of Valorem's Microsoft Programs Account Manager, and the Dynamics Business solutions Practice Director, this role will produce and manage content, data and design tasks to help shape, guide and control the development of outstanding functional and presentation content.
- Research functional and competitive attributes and business use cases for existing and emerging product updates and business-focused solution templates; act as a conduit through which the latest information, trends and practices are distributed to the delivery team.
- Take ownership of the overall product suite; act as a product manager and functional leader. Use our delivery process to specify work, define requirements, features, and content. Drive outcomes to approved priorities. This senior contributor role is at the front of our value chain for this product, helping the Valorem Microsoft product engineering/delivery teams deliver world class presentation-ready products to the Microsoft channel. Assure on-time progress, as well as quality of content and function, through the promotion of a clear understanding of functional and editorial needs in overall product design and delivery.
- Possess and continuously maintain an understanding of overall product features, functions, use cases, marketplace adoption, and help drive representative data, and other content within the application and as part of the overall product delivery effort, including editorial content.
- "Be able at times to work alongside practice and sales managers to present Valorem’s Dynamics offerings, working with customers in both pre-sales as well as billable projects when necessary to accelerate opportunities for Dynamics CRM, Office 365 Productivity/Collaboration, and BI offerings
- Able to identify engagement opportunities during all customer interactions, and collaborating with our sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Part of the role will be consultative, working alongside practice and sales managers to present Valorem’s Dynamics offerings, working with customers in both pre-sales as well as billable projects when necessary to accelerate opportunities for Dynamics CRM, Office 365 Productivity/Collaboration, and BI offerings.
PLACEMENT CRITERA & REQUIREMENTS
In addition, the Technical Product Manager will;
- More than 5 years of relevant overall business experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior CRM solutions consultant in delivery or presales
- Experience with and strong understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution stack
- Experience with and understanding of the Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer, Groups, OneNote, Teams and other applications
- 2-4 years Marketing, Sales, Customer Service consulting or industry experience
- Agency or marketing experience and understanding of content marketing principles
- Team leadership and success working with both marketing and technical resources
- Project management skills
- Understanding and experience using several components of the Office 365 product stack
- Experience with competitive CRM products and understanding of CRM marketplace generally
- Account management and service delivery to large accounts in agency or consulting settings
- Project management experience
Product or program management experience in software or cloud services marketplace
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
Submit resume via email to CAREERS@VALOREM.COM
Submit Your Resume For This Job