Microsoft Modern Business Apps Workshop - Memphis
Microsoft is proud to work with Valorem to deliver this workshop.
This Microsoft Modern Business Applications workshop provides a true-to-life, hands-on environment for Business & Technology decision makers to experience working with the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform, PowerApps and Flow. It is designed to:
- Make these Microsoft tools “real” for our customers
- See the latest self-service capabilities in action utilizing Microsoft’s Cloud
- Enhance understanding of available Cloud and on-premises technologies and Microsoft’s unique value proposition
- Encourage discussion around how these technologies help address business problems
- Identify the right set of Modern Business Applications tools to help companies innovate and grow
This workshop is the best way to learn about the Microsoft Modern Business Applications tools and technologies and puts the participant in the driver’s seat. We do ask each participant to bring their own laptop, which we will use to access a virtual machine with the BI environment.
- Discover, combine, and shape data from multiple data sources
- Model and analyze utilizing power of in-memory technology
- See your data in new ways with bold interactive visualizations
- See Microsoft Mobile BI Capabilities in action
- Setup alerts, notifications and other workflow options using Flow
- Create a simple and impactful application without any code using PowerApps
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is for business and technical analysts, report and dashboard developers requiring a broader exposure to the Microsoft Modern Business Applications through a mentored, hands-on experience.
We will have a lab environment ready with all the tools and scripts installed. This session will use new tools built into Office 365 for Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server, and Azure.
Familiarity with Office or O365 tools and navigation.