Microsoft BI Experience Workshop KC: Business Analytics
Please note: This event is sold out. Fill out the registration form if you wish to be put on a wait list and we will inform you if space becomes available.
The Microsoft BI Experience workshop provides a true-to-life, hands-on environment for Business & Technology decision makers who want to experience working with the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform. It is designed to:
- Make Microsoft BI “real” for our customers
- See the latest self-service BI capabilities in action utilizing Microsoft’s Cloud
- Enhance understanding of available Cloud and on-premises technologies and Microsoft’s unique BI value proposition
- Encourage discussion around how these technologies help address business problems
- Identify the right set of BI tools to help companies innovate and grow
This workshop will help you learn about Microsoft BI tools and technologies by putting you in the driver’s seat. Participants should bring their own laptop, which will be used to access a virtual machine with the BI environment.
- Discover, combine, and shape data from multiple data sources
- Model and analyze utilizing power of in-memory technology
- See your data in new ways with bold interactive visualizations
- Introduction to the Cortana Analytics Suite
- See Microsoft Mobile BI Capabilities in action
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for business and technical analysts, and report and dashboard developers requiring a broader exposure to the Microsoft BI platform through a mentored, hands-on experience.
We will have a lab environment ready with all the tools and scripts installed. This session will use new tools built into Office 365 for Power BI, Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server, and Azure.
Exposure to data warehouse concepts and business intelligence tools is essential for maximum benefit from this workshop.
- May 3, 2017
- 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Microsoft Office
- 10801 Mastin Blvd. Overland Park, KS