The Content Manager role reports to the VP of Marketing in our corporate HQ in Kansas City, MO. Valorem’s marketing team provides end-to-end planning, strategy, execution and optimization, for the company’s marketing.
Do you have an eye for engaging marketing content? Are you a storyteller? Are you focused on driving business results?
Valorem's Marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketer to inspire, and grow content strategy and execution. Content Manager is responsible for building high-value, engaging, and educational content. This content is meant to acquire new opportunities, nurture prospects, and win new business. This marketer will apply their deep passion and experience of building high-impact B2B content at scale with a pragmatic attitude toward outcomes and results. This marketer is completely dedicated to a best-in-class experience for customers and buyers and can bring this passion and commitment to the rest of the marketing team.
The Content Manager drives engagement and action through scalable digital marketing programs across – e.g. you will be managing digital channels investments, websites content, social media and campaigns.
- Design a content roadmap and strategy to position Valorem as a thought leader as well as achieve lead and conversion goals for new business
- Bring best-in-class methods to content creation, content types, content process, and ideation
- Ownership of the internal editorial process
- Manage website content, including all content updates in the CMS, ensuring all content on the website is fresh and up-to-date, monitoring and reporting site analytics
- Implement testing methodologies to measure and optimize content performance
- Collaborate with and build influential relationships with internal teams, sharing valuable insights and learnings to other marketing roles to inform value propositions and future innovation
- Develop content assets including blogs, eBooks, infographics, web experiences, and more
- Create digital content for social networks
- Work with internal teams on campaigns for sales team and LOB professional services teams
- Identify and manage programs in paid digital media, content syndication in alignment with demand generation activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate should have min 3 years of related experience
- Ability to engage with CxO audiences
- Hands-on experience with digital tools such as AdWords, ad-serving or editing
- HTML/CSS code is very welcome since in limited occasions, it’s faster to do the job yourself than delegate
- Digital Expertise: Proven and substantive track record in formulating and driving marketing communications through digital engines targeting B2B
- Experience with analytics tools, databases, and dashboards
- Strong understanding of the principles of professional services marketing
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and high growth environment
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Experience in BI, SaaS, Enterprise cloud is a huge plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
Submit resume via email to CAREERS@VALOREM.COM
Submit your resume for this job